Page infoName 11ICG 2018 Date18-07-12 13:20 Hit2,642 Comment0
- 11ICG_E-Poster_Template.pptx (786.4K) Downloads : 122 , Date : 2018-07-12 13:22:11
▶ Poster Presentation (E-Session) Submission Instructions & Templates
E-Posters must meet the following criteria:
* Please use the attached template for your e-poster.
- All E-Posters should be prepared in English.
- Page Size: 57cm(W)*101cm(H) (Screen Ratio: 16:9)
- Page Limit: 1 Page
- Font: Times New Roman
- Minimum font size is 30 Points
- Pictures, graphs and tables can be included in the E-Poster
- Videos & Audio will not be supported
- There is no prescribed format of main body
How to Submit the e-poster file
1) Please export the ppt slide to a 1920x1080 resolution file (JPEG).
(Click the File tab - Click Export from the menu on the left - Click the Change File Type button - Select JPEG File Interchange Format - Click Save As - Save the file anywhere you'd like)
2) Please send the JPEG file to by August 31.
How and where will the e-posters be displayed at the conference?
The E-session will be arranged with electronic monitors (Please refer to the image) in the Exhibition Hall so that 11ICG participants can view the E-session presentations at times of their convenience. During lunch time, presenters are required to be in front of their presentations in order to interact with those who are interested in their work. The Organizing Committee will make an announcement on the E-Session presentation schedule once it has been finalized.